For as long as I can remember I have loved teeth. This could possibly be because my teeth were so completely mangled that it took 5 1/2 years and two surgery's to fix them, so I have really come to appreciate a good smile. In fact ever since I was a little thing I wanted to be a Dental Hygienist, and those test you take in Junior High that tell you what you should be only confirmed this for me (does anyone else remember those funny tests?) Well, I am not a Dental Hygienist. Unfortunately, my beloved Utah State did not have the program (it's one flaw). So I ended up doing Community Health Education instead - which I loved, so don't worry, I'm okay. Anyways, sorry to blab about that for so long - back to the main subject... TEETH. So, you all know Jordan is in Dental school so obviously he has a thing for teeth, and let's just say I was destined to marry him. Well, Jadyn has become OBSESSED with our teeth. Whether this is genetic or she is just jealous that she has none of her own (that's right, she is almost 10 months and has no teeth!) Either way these are some pretty funny pictures...
What a cute little Dentist!
15 comments:
Those are so funny! I was laughing out loud...alone...really late at night. Scary. Anyhoo, I love her face in all of them-so confused!
So stinkin' cute! I love how serious her face is!
How cute! She is getting so big. The last time I saw her she was only like a week old... it's been too long!
How awesome is that! Maybe she is also destined to be in the dental field!
oh my gosh! soooo cute!
10 months!! thats crazy...I just cant believe that its been that long I feel like it was yesterday that I was sitting in the hospital holding her as a newborn only 1 day old! ...oh the days!! we miss you. She is getting so big and her pretty blond locks!! haha so cute. Those are dang cute pictures....She will fulfill your dream for you!!
A love that strong must obviously be hereditary! Too cure! Jaydn seems to be turning quite blond... what a doll!
What a cute little dentist!
I'm laughing! Jadyn is so blonde.
The third one is my favorite. I love that concerned look on her face. She is really checking things out in there! Future dental student. Class of 2035. Watch out!!
She is so cute and intent on figuring out those things in Jordans mouth...too funny! Casen still has 8 teeth but he had that many 2 months ago! I wish they would all just get here so the drooling, gumming everything he sees, and fevers would go away!
Ha ha ha!! Those pictures are SO cute!! She looks so focused :)
Cute... she is going to be just like her daddy!
hahahh! such funny pics! I think it might run in her blood to like teeth! ahahahah
She is such a cutie! I love how concentrated she is while looking inside JOrdan's mouth! hahah
Oh cupcake..you don't worry one bit! Kort is almost 17 months in a couple of weeks and he still only has about 8 teeth. He only has 3 on bottom that you can see in the front and the 2 top teeth haven't come in all the way. It's better that way, so I've heard. I wish we could see you soon! Your mom is having a Pampered Chef party in July. I'm really excited!
Post a Comment