Jadyn had her 9 month appointment the other day - I can't believe my baby is already 9 months! Stop growing so quick! Anyways... the appointment went well, she growing well and she didn't even have to get shots - yay! She has recently been army crawling, and it is so funny! Why do they grow up so quick?
Weight: 18lb 8oz (42%)
Length: 28 in (63%)
Head: 44.3cm (58%)
Here she is the day of her appointment
14 comments:
When did she get so big! And get hair? I seriously am sitting here all teary eyed because I want to see her so bad! Those pictures are beyond cute and the outfits are adorable! Kiss her for me!
p.s. what's the deal with the seductive look in #2? :)
She seriously is growing up way too fast! She's so darling! And I love all her darling outfits and headbands.
She is so adorable! I can't believe she is already 9 months old! She looks like she is full of personality. Congrats on a darling baby.
She is a cutie and yes it was a funny dream but I guess that's the only way I figure I get to hang out.
She is darling, time is going way to fast. She is so funny with that tongue!! Hope you guys are doing well.
Love all the fun springtime clothes! She is a cutie!
She is darling, absolutely darling!
Wow! I can't believe she is already nine months old! Those pictures are so darling!
So cute! It's crazy how time just flies! She is darling!
Such a cutie bug. I can't wait to see her again (and you guys, too).
I love that first outfit! She always looks perfect. Love her. I hope you're enjoying time with your mom. What a perfect Mother's Day for both of you!
P.S. I semi-devoted a blog post to you. I really do have raw footage of you on the "dance floor" AKA bed bug paradise. LOL.
Are you being serious about that dance outfit? I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. If you are serious, it's been in Mom's dress ups...also you have some image issues if you think you can fit in that ever again. (To anyone reading this: I am not calling Heather fat, she just can't fit in a costume for a 6 year old!)
Oh my goodness I cannot believe she is 9 months already! Boy how the time flies...I know Kort is 15 months and I just can't believe it. He is so much fun at this age. How was it to have your mom come and visit? I bet it was so nice to see her and fun for Jadyn to. Hey what is your mom's email address? I need to email her a recipe for her new stone! Thanks
She is so cute Heather! And she looks tall too! Our babies are getting so big...it kinda makes me sad!
Post a Comment