Easter was really great this year. The Easter bunny came to our house three times this past week (I will explain in a minute) so it was really fun! Church was good and we had a wonderful ham dinner with some friends afterwards - Thanks Bart and Krista for hosting! Okay, I'm sitting here trying to think of wonderful things to write and I got nothin! So I will just skip straight to all of the pictures (I know that's all people care about anyways!)
Easter bunny package #1 (aka: nana & papa)
Jadyn having a jolly time opening the package
It was a great package with outfits for Jadyn, socks and a hat for Jordan, and a DVD and dishcloths for me with some yummy candy for all to enjoy (except for Jadyn)
Easter bunny Package #2 (aka: Grandma & Grandpa)
It was yet another lovely package with some DVDs, an easter book, bath toys, and yummy easter candy for all of us
easter bunny basket #3 (aka: a few things from package #1 and #2 to have on easter morning)
Playing with friends at Easter dinner
14 comments:
Glad you guys had a good day! Three packages...that's awesome! Her dress is very cute on her, by the way!
What a fun Easter celebration! I love the striped onesie Jadyn was wearing when you opened the package... Ivy has the same one and it was my favorite. Jadyn is getting so big! She's a perfect doll.
I love her Easter dress. She is so dang cute!
Oh yeah...I meant to call and tell you Happy Easter! Glad to see you had as much fun as we did! Jadyn looks like she loved the grass more than the stuff inside! (good call on re-gifting!) We love and miss you all! xoxo
He dress was darling! She is so cute!
Oh, she is such a doll! She's getting so big. Glad you had a good Easter!
She's a cutie! Whitney & Jadyn = B.F.F.
I still can't stop laughing about "the secrets and techniques of pregnancy". You are hysterical. Us + the Watkins backyard = barbecues forever! (Thanks Krista for the equation idea.:)
GLad you guys had so much fun and all those packages! SOo spoiled, gotta love it!!!
Jadyn looks soo cute in her easter dress!
I can't believe I forgot to leave a comment about her Easter dress! it's TOTALLY MY FAVORITE - you are a fabulous child-clothing-picker-outer Heather!!!!!
Hi Heather!
The stroller came highly recommended and it's lived up to our expectations. It's much smaller than our combo stroller that goes with the car seat, and folds up quite small. It usually retails for around $65, but we got it on Amazon for $40. I found other, cheaper umbrella strollers at Target and Walmart, but they weren't as high quality and the wheels felt like the wheels on a shopping cart... not an especially smooth ride. The Evenflo Sport has a way smooth ride, is good quality, and the other major bonus is it's a little bit taller than many other umbrella strollers, so it's really comfortable to push around. I just keep it in the trunk of my car and use it all the time! Wow, I've gone on and on about it... can you tell that I really like it? :) I hope you find on that you like too!
P.S. So I just took Ivy on a walk in the stroller and wanted to add another thought. I think it has a smooth ride as compared to other umbrella strollers, but it doesn't have shocks like the system strollers that you can fit your carseat into. I kinda miss that smooth ride, but don't miss how huge and bulky it was. Also, I'm 5'4" and the height is just right for me. I think I've heard that you can purchase an extension to make the arms taller if you want though...
Jadyn is so cute! I like your blog, I'm addicted now. I miss you guys!!!
FYI: I really do miss you guys so much that I had a dream about you. Heather you left Jordan to go serve on a mission. Yes let's blame it on the meds that I am on! But doesn't it make you feel good that I was thinking about you guys even while sleeping! I miss ya!
Post a Comment