Holy cow, it has been a long time since I have posted! I hate when I do this because now I have a TON of pictures to post. Well here is goes...
At the end of February me and Jadyn were able to go to Utah for two weeks when my brother Trevor returned from his mission in Russia (Welcome home Trevor!) It was so wonderful to see family and for Trevor to meet Jadyn. We had a wonderful time!
Grandma gave Jadyn a hat and sunglasses for our spring break trip
The week we got back from Utah Jordan's mom and sister came to Columbus for a visit. It was so fun to have them here especially since it was the week before finals for Jordan and therefore he was never home! We had so much fun going out to eat and watching movies - Thanks for coming girls!
Sleep over!
For spring break last week we got to go to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. It was so wonderful to see the ocean and have some warm weather. We went with some first year dental student friends and we had a blast!
We were able to go to Charleston and go to Boone Plantation. We learned a lot about slave history - it was really neat to see how far our country has come.
These are slave houses in front of the plantation home.
15 comments:
Cute, I love your little girls orange flower head band!
It looks like you guys have had some fun trips!! Jadyn is growing up!
Looks like you have been having tons of fun! Jadyn is getting so big and so cute!!
Wow, you guys have been super busy having lots of fun! Jadyn is so darling. I can't believe how quickly she's growing up!
I love all your pictures. You have such cute shots of Jadyn on the beach. I love them. We need to get the girls together EVERYDAY... because, as you can tell, Whitney is dying for some Jadyn time. Hopefully, she won't attack her too much.
oh warmth and ocean I can't even image with all of this snow. Jaydn is so cute and looks like she is starting to show her personality a little more every time I see a picture of her! So cute. We miss you guys!
You guys look like you have been having so much fun! I am jealous! Your little girl is so cute! I love the pictures of her playing on the beach!
Love the pic of Jadyn with the ocean in the background! Thanks for making the arrangements...it was awesome! We'll have to start planning for next year!
Too bad spring break doesn't exist for some medical students! It was just another week for my fam and I!
Love the Murtle Beach pics! I also love the one of Jayden by the ocean! soooo cute!!!
We'll have to have you guys over for games sometime!
Well its about freakin time my dear friend!! It looks like you guys are having so much fun. I am sad that I didnt get to see you when you were in Utah but I am so glad for you that you got to come home for a while! I bet that was great. Jadyn is getting so stinkin big..holy cow I can hardly believe it!!
I love all the pictures of Jaydyn! She is such a QT. We wish we could've gone to Myrtle Beach with you guys it looked like you had a lot of fun! Is your brother Trevor interested in dated yet? I have a hot sis we could set up with him. :) (Don't you love playing matchmaker)
Oh my heck! You posted! That second to last pic of her is so cute (well, she's cute in all of them, but that one especially!) That pic with her and her Nana is hysterical!! Glad you guys had fun on your vacation...Jordan probably didn't know what to do with all that free time! Miss you all! xoxo
what??? You were in Utah and didn't tell us?!? Also, Myrtle Beach is one of my favorite places ever- I lived there for a summer! It is so gorgeous! Tell me all about it!
How fun. Jadyn sure is a cutie!
Oh, I am loving the picture of the Oak trees! Also, Jadyn is so cute! I wish we lived closer so I could see her!!!
Post a Comment