First of all I am happy to report that Jordan is officially done with his first year of Dental School! He is now a D2! Congrats honey, we love you!
Go Bucks...
The weekend before Jordan's finals my sister Heidi came for a visit which was perfect timing since during the two weeks before finals, Jordan is no where to be found. We had a lot of fun scrapbooking, finding home decor at Goodwill, eating sweets, and going out to eat. I am stupid and didn't get ANY pictures of Jadyn with her, but I know that she did get some on her camera. Sorry Heidi! (and I need to get those pictures from you!) Good news though, I did get some pics of Jadyn with the ball that Aunt Heidi got her - it's better than nothing, right? We miss you Aunt Heidi!
This past week Jordan had a week off of school before summer quarter started. So we headed down to South Carolina to meet his family at Hilton Head island for a week. It was so beautiful - the weather and the ocean were amazing, I have never been is such a warm ocean! We rode bikes, played tennis, went Kayaking, played in the ocean, ate delicious seafood, and had fun playing games and spending time with each other. Thanks Humberts for the wonderful vacation!
11 comments:
Congrats to Jordan!! That is awesome! Way cute pictures! I LOVE the one of Jadyn crawling on the beach! Also, I can totally see those huge rapids. Scary! ;) ha ha!
It's a date, but wait who pays?
It looks like you have been having a enjoyable summer so far. Congrats Jordan on finishing your first year! We miss you guys.
Congrats to Jordan on finishing that first year of dental school! Sounds like you guys started out your summer right... what a fun vacation! Jadyn is getting so big! I see that you got the stroller... do you like it as much as we do?
Yay Jordan! Great job! I miss you guys so much! I need to post of my stay there...maybe over the weekend. Jadyn's hair is starting to actually show up in pictures and I LOVE it! I'm gonna need you to gel that hair up! I know, I know, TU. See ya'll in a few weeks!
Congrats on finishing up another year! Your adventures look fun, what a cute beach baby!
so wonderful talking with you my dear. I hope we see you in December!!
such cute photos! I'm glad you had such a fun trip!
way cute photos! Jadyn is such a cutie!!!
yeah for not being first years anymore! It really is so exciting. I can't believe how big Jadyn is getting! She doesn't even look like a baby anymore. I'm glad you got your hubby back for some fun after finals!
Man! You guys have traveled more since your move to Ohio than we have our whole marriage! How fun and jealous I am!
It was super fun to see you on the 4th! We really need to hang out before my baby comes!
Post a Comment