Our sweet Hadlee is now 4 months - I can't believe it! I feel like her life is going by twice as fast as Jadyn's did and it makes me sad. She is such a good baby. She is so patient with me when I have to stop in the middle of a feeding to help Jadyn, and she is so patient with Jadyn and all the love and attention she gives her. We love having her in our family and can't imagine life without her.
Weight - 14 lb 10 oz (70.48%)
Length - 24 in (37.88%)
4 comments:
What a cute little outfit! I love her chubbiness :)
Darling outfit! She is so sweet and chunky! I love her little kissable cheeks! So cute!
What a sweetie! And she looks so well-rested, too! ;) Don't you HATE having to stop in the middle of a feeding to help your toddler!? For some reason it's a pet peeve of mine, but I'm trying to be more patient about it. It seems like they always have to go to the bathroom right then.
she is a doll!!! i want to eat her because she is so cute. and pretty sure brody feels the same way, or maybe he wants to marry her. either way is good. ;)
Post a Comment