Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February... so far

I don't usually enjoy February very much, but it hasn't been to bad thus far. It is amazing how much more busy life has gotten now that I have two kiddos, but it makes the days more eventful (for lack of a better term) and makes sleep that much more precious :). Here is what has been going on in the month of love...

More potty training - one of the worst parenting experiences to date. This picture was taken after a successful #2 potty trip - but don't worry, five minutes later she pooped her pants.

I have been pulling out all the tricks in the bribery department. One of my last methods was making her a cookie after she went #2. It is just a coincidence that this cookie dough happens to look like #2.

This little gal is one of the loves of my life, especially now that she is sleeping better - I have her thumb to thank for that.

Just hangin' with dad acting like a big girl.

We have recently brought out the exercauser. Hadlee's feet don't touch, but she sure seems to enjoy it.

Jadyn also seems to enjoy it.

Last week we had "freezing rain" here in C-bus. It was crazy! I did my best to capture it through pictures.

It is hard to tell from this picture, but literally everything is covered in a 1/2 inch of ice.

Jadyn still wants to hold baby sister, but it is getting to where I'm pretty sure Hadlee could hold Jadyn! Notice the smile on Jadyn - this is what she does now when I break out the camera - cute, right?

speaking of breaking out the camera - my mom got the girls these matching outfits, so I thought this called for an attempted photo shoot.




Jadyn decided 5 minutes into it that she was done so I snapped a few more of Hadlee.

I just love my little chunker!

4 comments:

Braden and Chelsea Bendt said...

Cute little stinkers! Hadlee is getting so big I can't believe it! This makes me want to come out for a visit WAY bad!!

heather said...

Heather I love your optimism about these dreary months in Ohio. :) I need some of that rubbed off onto me! Love all your pictures - your girls are seriously cute. Seriously.

clairesmom05 said...

Jadyns smile looks like "baby sister is squishing me!" They are so cute I want to just kiss them! Muah!

Natalie said...

You're right, Feb normally sucks. Way to go for keeping busy. And good luck with potty training. We give Blair Tootsie Rolls and I also laugh b/c of the resemblance of the overall goal we're trying to achieve. Anyway, cute pics!