We are super excited to be having another little girl. Jadyn still has no idea how much her world is going to be rocked, but I know that they will be the best of friends eventually :)
We are all so excited! Claire is convinced that you are having "two baby brothers". She plugs her ears when I try to tell her that it's a girl...such a brat!
Yeah! Another adorable little girl! Jaydn will be such a sweet big sister! I hope you are feeling well these days Heather! WE worked some things out and no longer have to move, just pay $1600 to move out early! GRRR To Abbey Church!!!!
13 comments:
That is so exciting! I am so happy for you!!!
Yay! Everyone seems to be having girls this year. Girl power ;)
So exciting!!! Congratulations! Two girls! That will be so much fun and so much drama! :)
Yay...how fun to have sisters. Congratulations!
Congratulations! Having two girls is so fun!!
We are all so excited! Claire is convinced that you are having "two baby brothers". She plugs her ears when I try to tell her that it's a girl...such a brat!
Oh so fun. Love it! Excited for you!!!
Congrats! That is so exciting. Sisters are fun and girls have way cute clothes!
Having two girls is the COOLEST!!!
Hooray! They most definitely will be the best of friends :)
LOVE little girls. We are so excited for you guys!
Congrats! They will be best buds!
Yeah! Another adorable little girl! Jaydn will be such a sweet big sister! I hope you are feeling well these days Heather!
WE worked some things out and no longer have to move, just pay $1600 to move out early! GRRR To Abbey Church!!!!
Post a Comment