Well, it's official, Jordan has seen his first patient. Who is this first patient you might ask? Who would sacrifice themselves as the guinea pig? Well, me, of course. last week his dental class had a friend and family day where I got to get my teeth cleaned by him. He also x-rayed my teeth, probed my gums - yuck! and did a bunch of other things that I thought were hilarious ( aka - head and neck exam, checked for moles and skin lesions - never had that done by my dentist before!) I was so great seeing him in his element. I couldn't help but feel proud and sort of emotional to look up at him and see him look like a real dentist. I kept saying "you are such a cute dentist!" He did such a great job and I am so excited to have him work on me again soon (minus that I was there for over 4 hours!) Good job honey!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
SO FUN!! How cool!!
That is so awesome and I bet it was so fun to see him in his element. YOur family pictures are adorable, hope things are going well.
I'm so glad that you got to be his first official patient! Congrats Jordan!
You are on a roll updating your blog- I can hardly keep up! Congrats Jordy, that's awesome! You really are a cute dentist ;)
I bet that was fun, to think that your dentist is cute, and even get to kiss him after. I have never kissed any of my cute dentists. Way to go Jordan!
Okay can I get my teeth cleaned for free?! Lucky woman! I LOVE your family pics!!! You all look amazing!
Ha Ha!! SO fun and SO awesome!! That is so exciting and must feel like he is getting a lot closer to being done with school! Yay!
your little girl is so stinkin' cute! I love her Halloween costume, it is precious!
YAY!! Congrats Jordan! Way to be brave sessy princess... :)
Hey guys! I was wondering if you could email me your address? karrissa{at}inpnet{dot}org Thanks!!
Thats awesome! He does look in his element!
Post a Comment