Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Family Pictures

I just got our family pictures back taken by my talented friend Allyson. Here are just a few...





22 comments:

Britni said...

Turned out fabulous! Her dress...adorable!

Chaleese said...

What a cute family! I love Jadyn's eyes so pretty. You look great Heather!

bobandhaley said...

They are so cute! I like Jadyns out fit.

clairesmom05 said...

Heather! You look so good! I love the colors you put together for everyone. Very fun! I don't know what's cuter: Jadyns tights, dress, or her eyes!! Love them!

Lacey said...

Darling!!! I really love them. :)

Karrissa Winward said...

Those turned out great! I love the one you have as your blog title!

Becky said...

your pictures are so cute! I love your little book on your last post. I wish i had some type of crafty talent to make one.

Bart and Krista said...

Those turned out SO GOOD! You all look GREAT! Really- they look wonderful!

heather said...

These pictures look so great Heather!! You all look so perfect - I love them!

Amber Smith said...

Wow Heather! You and your family are so photogenic. I know you have gotten tons of compliments already, but I LOVE the picture you used for the title. It is gorgeous! Is your friend Allyson here in Columbus? How much does she charge?

HDVB said...

You guys are such an utterly cute family! All of the pics turned out FABULOUS!

paulak said...

Very cute pictures, but even cuter family. Jadyn is adorable.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Darling family pictures! It's rare to get everyone looking great in all the pictures-but you successfully pulled it off.

Unknown said...

Those pics are so cute! I love Jaydens outfit!

Taryn said...

Love them! You look beautiful Heather!

Tiffany said...

Adorable! What a cute little family. Can't wait to see you in December!

Melinda said...

Yay! Thumbsucker! I love the pictures.

Allyson said...

Can't get enough of your cute family:) I especially loved the one where Jadyn was attacking you both in the leaves:) So cute, so fun--love it all! And did I mention...photogenic? Hello!?

Julienne said...

I don't know, my thoughts are pretty stinking cute! love them. We have about a month before our big Date you better start preparing now. I better go start working on this hair due of mine so it looks great for our date! Talk to you soon and oh by the way in case you forgot. I miss ya.

Jen said...

Darling!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

i love your photos. where did you get them taken at? your frien is amazing!

Nichole said...

What a darling family! We decided to make our blog private so if you want to check up on the Langstons send me your email at BNLangst0n@aol.com (the 0 in langst0n is the #0)!