Wednesday, February 4, 2009

6 months...

Happy Half Birthday Jadyn!


My how time does fly! I feel like Jadyn is no longer a baby - she is more like a little girl.  She just had her 6 month appointment and she is doing really great.  She is loving eating rice cereal and mashed bananas, she has recently started rolling everywhere - which has been way fun, and she is starting to sit up pretty well on her own. She is such a fun, happy baby - we love our little Jadyn!

6 month stats
Weight: 15 lb 8oz  38%
Height: 25.5 ''  39.81%
Head circumference: 43 cm  64%

Jadyn loves going on walks (when the weather will allow it)


10 comments:

Danielle and Brian said...

she is getting so so big!! wow! how fun! She looks real real cold!! I'm glad that we aren't the only ones. 6 more weeks.... stupid groundhog!! what does he know!? haha I think that we need to make a trip to Ohio! we miss you guys

Britni said...

Yeah! She is so cute! I love the fact that she learned to roll over while we were over at your house!

Julienne said...

holy kanoly, that 6 months went by way fast! I can't believe you've been gone that long. Boy do we miss you guys. She looks freezing. I'm going to turn you in for child abuse:) I'm just teasing, You are the best mom I've ever seen. She is getting so big and is darling as ever.

Becky said...

I finally have your blog address! How cute is she! It was fun to see her roll over for her first time, it was more fun to see how excited you got. he he. I love watching them grow and learn new things, there is no greater joy.

clairesmom05 said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! What can I say? She is the cutest! Happy 6 months Birthday Jadyn! See you in 15 days!! XOXOXO

Chaleese said...

Happy half birthday to your darling little girl!!

Elle Keeps Moving said...

That last picture of Jadyn where she is smiling is sooo precious!! Happy half birthday!!

Keslers said...

Wow, that is so crazy she is six months old already. she looks so cute in her little beanie.

Barbara Olsen said...

I can't believe how fast time goes! She is so cute. Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Awwww we need to hang out again! She is soo cute all bundled up for a nice walk! I can't believe how big she has gotten! When do you take off for Utah again?!