That's right, my life is all about Jadyn - and I love it! We love our little girl. She is growing so fast, I wish time would slow down! I realized that I already have HUNDREDS of pictures of her and she is not even 6 months old! So here a few recent pictures...
This is her newest trick - she loves it!
Jordan likes to stand her up and prop her next to something - it is way funny cause she looks to small to be standing on her own!
She is starting to sit better now. She can balance herself for a few minutes, but I definitely cannot leave her alone yet!
16 comments:
Yay!!! It's about time you brought Jadyn out of hiding! She is so cute! She already looks so different from the last time I saw her! :( Listed to what your Auntie is telling you Jadyn...stop growing so fast! By the way I loved her headband that has the big brown flower on it. Where did you get that?
She is too, too cute! I can't believe she's six months already! I'm with you, I wish the time would just slow down and let us enjoy them so little for a while longer.
Heather she is adorable!! So cute! She already looks so much bigger than when I got to see her in December!
Oh, she is darling! So cute! I love when they start sitting up by themselves!!
haha oh she is so darling. I miss her and you two so very much! I love her new little trick. She does look very proud of it in that picture! She looks like she might bust out in a cheer!
She is so cute! I love the pictures, that is the best thing about any and all bogs... pictures pictures pictures.
What a cute post! I think I see more of you in her now too. I wish we lived closer so that she and Casen could be buds...she is so adorable!
I'm glad you posted all of these of her. I swear you probably have a million! She is so stinkin cute!! ps I love all of her bows!!!!
She is so stinkin cute, and I can't believe how big she is.
She is darling! I'm glad I read your post because I've been thinking the last few days - gosh it will be nice when Lucy is a little older and not nursing 24 hours a day. Now I'm gonna embrace the non-stop feeding and just enjoy it. :)
I love that thing Jordan does holding her up standing with his one hand. Cracks me up everytime I see it!
Can you believe she's standing and growing so fast? When did this happen?
Look how much she has grown. I can't believe it. Hope all is well. Your blog is cute. I really like it.
I wish we could fly out there and visit you, but to be honest it doesn't look like it would be much funner out there then it would be here. But I guess there's always more fun in pairs. We could keep each other entertained if nothing else. HMMMMM that's tempting.
So, in response to your comment...Case is pretty much the same as Jadyn when it comes to food and just recently he started rolling like a crazy man! I don't know what the deal is with his teeth. He has 6 now and I swear I can see two more just barely under his gums! Hopefully I am just seeing things!
She is so cute. Isn't it fun when they do tricks. That was one of Carl's favorite with Kya.
Post a Comment