... and I'm not talking about basketball! Just the madness of everyday life - gotta love it :). We have had a pretty great March so far. The best part is spring is right around the corner! Spring in Ohio is so wonderful, I just can't wait! Here are a few events from March.
| Our yummy movie treats - popcorn w/ m&ms and grape juice :) |
| After we were done watching the movie, Jordan and Jadyn had a sleepover on the mattress. Jadyn absolutely loved it. We will definitely be making this a family tradition :). |
| Last week we got a visit from Nana! Jadyn and Nana went to see Tangled in 3D. Here they are sporting there 3D glasses. |
| We just love our cute little thunder thighs (I'm not referring to my MIL when I say that :)). Thanks for coming Lori - we loved it! |
| Let me introduce the newest member of our family - this is Jadyn's Hadlee (as she refers to her). Here they are in there matching pj's made with love by Grandma. |
| Thankfully we have had a few warm days lately. We even made a trip to the zoo! |
| My Hadlee and Jadyn's Hadlee hanging out at the zoo :). |
Jadyn has been into taking pictures lately - here are a few pictures from her most recent photo shoot...
| Her baby Hadlee |
| Jordan with his other love - vanilla coke zero. |
| she had even mastered taking a picture of herself. She is just so close to the camera the flash blinds her - kind of funny :) |
7 comments:
Ha ha! I loved Jadyn's photo shoot pics. Too cute! Especially the one of herself. What a cutie!
That last pic is hilarious! I just love your little thunder thighs...and Hadlee too. (HaHa!) She has changed so much since Christmas...I miss my cutie nieces!!
Love them all - and those thunder thighs are out of control!
I love the last pic of Jadyn! Oh my goodness she is hilarious! Love Hadlee's little thighs!
It's so fun that they can get so excited about things like movie nights, huh? Even funnier because it's not like I never let my child watch movies. But I guess there's just something special about the blow-up mattress and treats. :)
Love the thunder thighs!
Oh man that is SOO stinkin cute! I can't wait to meet Hadlee! I just love Jadyn and her darling pictures too!
Love the movie night...we'll have to do that soon! March is wonderful...Spring is here! Can't wait for zoo trips and zoombezi bay! So much to look forward too :) I love Hadlee's chunkers, I want to squish those little legs and cheeks.
Post a Comment