Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ward Campout

Last weekend we went to our ward campout. Jadyn had so much fun playing in the dirt, and eating junk food with all her little friends. We will definitely have to go camping more next summer!


Jadyn enjoying her dinner - a hamburger bun... awesome   




I did not want to stay the night, but Jordan insisted that he and Jadyn stay in our neighbors little two man tent. I tried to talk him out of it afraid that they would have a horrible night, but to my surprise she slept really well! Jadyn is pretty lucky to have such a fun dad :)





Jadyn would marry this blanket if she could. Don't ask me why Jordan let her carry it around the campground the next morning...

In the morning a few of the ward campers went down to the lake so the kids could throw rocks into it - the things that make kids happy :)


Jadyn with some of her ward friends and yes, she is still in her pj's - that is what camping is all about, right?

And if you are wondering why I didn't want to stay the night this picture should explain it all. I was over 38 weeks along and I am now 39 weeks - baby sister will be here soon!

5 comments:

clairesmom05 said...

Cute Jadyn, cute dress, and cute belly!! That is so fun and sweet that Jordy did that with Jade..I love that picture! You need to sign up for the giveaway thing I am doing on my blog...call me about it. :)

Taryn said...

39 weeks and you look great! And I am guessing the blanket was carried around at the campground because that was much easier than dealing with the fight of him not letting her :)

Bart and Krista said...

I love those top pics of the two girls. I want a copy ASAP! You are one HOT LADY you prego girl!

Anna said...

So cute! All the pictures, you guys have such a cute little family :) Miss you guys lots!

Braden and Chelsea Bendt said...

Finally we see your cute belly! I love these pics! Jadyn looks like she had so much fun! Good job jordy for being such a cool dad!