Monday, August 30, 2010

2 Years

Here is Jadyn just one year ago...

and here she is today


My talented friend Allyson took Jadyn's 2 year pictures and did an awesome job! I can't believe my little girl is looking and acting so old. We love you Jadyn Nicole!

2 year stats:

Weight: 26 lb (41%)
Height: 34 in (55%)







15 comments:

Mandy and Erick said...

holy cow! Could she get any cuter! wow! Love love love the pics!

Chaleese said...

She is darling! I love the balloons!

Lacey said...

Such adorable pictures! I love the red balloons, flowers and dress. She is a doll! Happy Birthday Jadyn!

RandeeLynn said...

She is freaking adorable!! I love the style of the photography too! So cute!

clairesmom05 said...

The kissing pic is so cute! Doesn't that just melt your heart?! I love the balloon idea, we're doing that for Claires pics too! She is looking so big and I love to hear her little voice when we talk. "More CHOCOLATE!" :)

Anna said...

She is adorable! Miss you guys!

Bart and Krista said...

Those turned out so cute. Love all the red!

Jen said...

Cute idea to have the two balloons, I love her outfit!

Karrissa Winward said...

Those are absolutely adorable!

Ally said...

My favorites are STILL (no matter what) HA HA. The ones of you and her.

Nothing more precious than mommy/daughter love. So much fun.:)

Skye O. said...

What cute pictures! She is a doll.

Heidi said...

All of the pictures made me smile, especially the ones of you and her :) She looks darling in RED!!

heather said...

Heather these are all so darling! She is beautiful as always - love them!!

Natalie said...

Those are so stinkin' cute! I love them. She did a great job. Happy Birthday, Jadyn!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

So cute! I love the balloon idea! She is so darling!