Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall

We have had a wonderful Fall here in Columbus. We have had beautiful weather (minus a few cold rainy days), the leaves are gorgeous, and as much as I miss the drive through Sardine canyon this time of year, you can't beat fall in Ohio.

A couple of weeks ago we decorated some Halloween cookies with our friends. Jadyn loved licking the frosting and hanging with her BFF Whitney.





Here is a preview of Jadyn in her Halloween costume - our cute little fairy. I just had to take some pictures of her out in the leaves.




and here are some more cute pictures of her in the leaves in her church dress... so cute!




4 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first one of her in her church dress. So cute. Whitney misses Jadyn SO much! She's been calling her name like 24-7. We definitely need to see more of each other.

Lacey said...

Sounds like you guys are totally enjoying fall. LOVE the fairy outfit and the darling church dress. Too cute!

bobandhaley said...

oh, what a cutie!

Meghan said...

I love the leaves pictures! Her costume and church dress are so cute! She is one beautiful baby! (I don't usually comment, but when you post pictures THAT CUTE, I HAVE to let you guys know!)