
Jordan did it! He made it through his first quarter of Dental School, and I could not be more proud of him. He has studied so hard - it is exhausting just to watch him! I know the title "1 quarter down, 15 to go" may seem depressing to some (like Jordan), but I personally think it is very exciting - it went by really fast for me! I just keep telling him to take it one quarter at a time and before you know it he will be done. The best part about him being done, is he can join me and Jadyn in Utah for Christmas break! (I got here 9 days before him.) We love you Jordan and we are so proud of you! See you soon...
Thursday, December 11, 2008
1 quarter down, 15 to go...
Posted by Jordan and Heather Humbert at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
oh fun you guys get to spend christmas here!!! utah is the best for christmas right:) well i think it is awesome!!! tell him congrats!
I also agree it is exciting. It will continue to fly by. You'll be done befor you know it. But Heather, I also have to congratulate you on being on the sidelines just cheering him on.. it can get old being alone at nights while your hubby is in the other room studying. Great Job Both of you!
Yeah for Uncle Jordy!!! That's really exciting! At this rate you and Spencer will graduate at the same time! See you soon...
Rumor is you are back in town, thanks for letting us know!
Guess where I am? Sitting in Logan! Yahooo!! And I am so proud of the boys too!
Jordan we are so proud you of and soon we'll be joining the countdown with you..just remember you will always be one whole freakin year ahead!!! haha That should keep you positive. cant wait to see you guys
Heather and Jordan! Way to go on your first quarter! We're so excited too to have that over with! We would love to see you in Utah, and Justin has mentioned him and Chelsea would love to tripple with all of us! I think that would be so fun! We'll hopefully be coming to Utah on the 23rd or so and we'll be around for a week or two. I'm sure you have tons of family to see, but let me know if you guys want to and we can figure out a time we could all go to dinner or something fun! We would love to see you guys and especially that new baby of yours! love you guys!
Hey Heather! Tell Jordan congrats!! Seth is almost done with his first semester of pharmacy school and we are both way excited! Yes I called you and left you a message before you left and you never called me back!! I am so mad at you!! :) Ha Ha! I can't imagine how busy you were getting ready for the new baby and getting ready to move and everything. I so glad you found our blog and left a comment! Jayden is so cute and I'm so happy to see that you guys are doing so well!
congratulations! that is so exciting!! and you get to spend the holidays here.. that is so great!!
I am so glad you found my blog! I am adding you to my list, now I will be able to keep up with you! (Not in a stalker kind of way!) You look great and Jadyn is adorable! Have a Merry Christmas!
Hey Jordan! I found your blog through Lauren and Tanner. How is everything going? Sounds like you guys are doing well! The babe is getting so big! I'm so excited for you! :)
Hey Jordan, I found your blog on Abbeys so I thought I would ass you. Glad to see you guys are doing well. Stop in to the Hams when you come to town so we can see the baby.
Hey again Heather! Your blog is so cute! Your little girl is darling! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list! It will be fun to see what you are up too! I did not know you are living in Ohio! That is great that your husband is through his first semester. If you want to look at my blog it is private so just send me an e-mail and I'll invite ya chaleese@comcast.net!
Post a Comment